Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I just LOVE dogs!

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day isyoung, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, andyou're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace anywiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeakytoys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me changethe light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've ledthese people from the dark, check to make sure Ihaven't missed any, and make just one more perimeterpatrol to see that no one has tried to take advantageof the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'mbouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but Idon't see a light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee onthe carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't needno stinking light bulb."

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the lightbulbs in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's earand he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring thehouse, my nails will be dry.

This is actually copied from a very nice blog I came over at youtube. Please do visit the blog for funny and cute dog pictures etc.

No comments: