Sunday, April 11, 2010

Broken hearted...


I am sorry for the few post I have posted on this blog this year. My soul just isn't feeling very good, and hasn't for about a months time.

Things aren't what they should be and I feel like a train just run me over.

I hope deep in my heart that I will come out strong and not so hurt in the end, but right now I feel like the world is very sad place to be. Even when the sun is warming this day up outside this very moment...

I am sad because someone took a piece of my heart and shattered it badly. Someone I care deeply for, but doesn't seem to care anything for me.

Sorry for the sad post, I just felt like giving you an explanation and a reason why my posts have been a little "off".
Enjoy all good in life, because when the sad days come, you'll need the good memories to keep you
head up.


5 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry you have to deal with feelings like this now. Pain and all the worst feelings of the soul are not strangers at all to me either, au contraire, I have to deal with them very often because I am a sensible soul. I would wish I could make you feel better someway, but... well... we have to deal alone with those feelings, you know that, and have patience untill they pass. Because they WILL pass! I am sending you good vibes and I am here if you need a virtual shoulder. ♥

Laila said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling hurt dear.
Remember all of your swapping and blogging friends, are always here for you.
I hope you'll soon feel better again.
I'm sending you lots of hugs.
Laila

Jacqueline Roy said...

Oh my dear Beate I am so sorry you are feeling so sad. You are such a sweet person and I'm sure you'll be able to come up on top. We all have things to learn with all experiences in life although that is no comfort at this point. I wish I could give you a big hug but since I can't I want you to know you are in my thoughts. Take care sweetie!

Busy little Bee said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, virtual shoulders and hugs. They mean a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Hello Beate ,
I am very sorry to hear that you have been hurt and feeling sad . Time cures it all .. and better days will come, I promise! . Sending you a big HUG !!! .
Love Susie