Saturday, June 6, 2009

Throw away your Playstation 3 or Nintendo Wii!!!

Check out this new XBox 360 - project Natal!! It is soooo into the future that it actually scares me! I am not joking! Take a look at this video and then se the next I will add. This video really shows the abbilities that lies withing technology, and how much further we can go. Do you say that cars can't hoover? Well, I say they sure do. (They have actually already made cars hoover and with a good resault!)

The next wideo I will add will for sure freak you out if you can grasp the reality of it. It is here already, this is not a movie with just computer effects. It is real. I could not belive my own eyes when I saw this video. My jaw droped and I was making all kinds of funny laughing noises, out of amazement and fright! Hehehe! Take a look and tell me what you think of this. :o)


No comments: