Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last weekend


My future husband on his snowmobile!
Isn't he cute?


This is my snowmobile. This was probably the
last time I rode it this season. Something is wrong
with the belt and the snow is melting rapidly these
days.


This cat claims attention when you are busy doing something
else entirely. Like taking away my mouse! I just can't say no
when he is this cute! LOL!


Mr. Pussycat wants to come inside after a quick trip outside.
He jumps up at the kitchen window and looks inside. Please
do let me in, human!


We were at IKEA and found this stuffed mouse.
It's for children under 3 years so I figured that it
would be safe as a cat toy. This was a nice surprice
that the cat enjoyed all weekend we were there.
He is a rather experienced mouse hunter.

No comments: