Friday, December 17, 2010

Stationary and pads

Got some lovely stationary and pads in the mail today! =D Lovely!

Got it from www.janetstore.url.tw and www.lettersets.com. I love both shops very much and they always give me good service. =)

Now I'm gonna pack for our trip to my in-laws this weekend. I can hardly wait because she picked up her puppy today! =D A German Shepherd.

I am surounded by puppies these days as my boss has an Australian Kelpie at 8 months and my coworker just picked up her baby English staffordshire Bull Terrier a week ago. He is only 9 weeks old and such a cutie!! =)

2 comments:

Laila said...

What great stationaries you've got dear :o) I have just made an order for some more stamps.. Can't have enough at the moment ;O)
have a great time away....
hugs

SandbookNet said...

Great stationery! Also a great blog. Let me know if you would like to exchange links with me http://www.sandbook.net which is a penpal and swappers website! :D)