Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jessica, and this is my life:

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Cleaning the biblio busses
2. Secretary at dad's job
3. Shop manager and a sales woman of a kiosk
4. Shop manager and a sales woman of a small gift shop

4 Movies I've seen more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Carpe Diem
3. Fifth Element
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

4 Places I have lived:
1. Rælingen (1 - 3 years old)
2. Skedsmokorset (3 - 19 years old)
3. Lørenskog (19 - 24 years old)
4. Strømmen (24 - 27 years old, so far)

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Stingers
2. 2 1/2 Men
3. Sensing Murder
4. CSI

4 Favorite places I've been:
1. Valley of the Kings (Egypt)
2. Red Square/ Lenin's grave (Moscow- Russia)
3. Bled, Celje, Maribor and Ljubljana (Slovenia)
4. Bremen, Lübeck, Cottbus, Schwerin, Kiel and Berlin (Germany)

4 People who text me regularly:
1. Beate (a colleague and friend)
2. Linda
3. Frode
4. My parents

4 favorite food:
1. Anything Italian!
2. Kebab
4. Tacos and tortillas
5. Pinnekjøtt (salted and cooked lamb sticks)

4 places I would want to visit:
1. USA and Canada
2. Iceland
3. Australia
4. Dubai

4 things I look forward to next year:
1. A new start (this year has been a challange in many ways...)
2. Buying a house
3. Frode getting a job
4. Riding my snowmobile

4 people I'm tagging:
1. Laura
2. Steph
3. Frode
4. Mir

No comments: