Monday, October 20, 2008

Feel Berlin


This weekend I was in Berlin. I saw some really awsome churches
that I snapped photos of. This one I saw in a when we were driving a
taxi.


This one is from Kurfürstendamm, one of the longest shopping
streets in Europe. We did shop some including some awsome shoes
for only 19Euros!

Also from Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtnis-Kirche. It's from 1895
and was bombed in 1943.



Found this amazing dress also. What do you think about it?
I find it really Cinderella like, but a tad gothic.





1 comment:

Laura said...

I`m gald you had such a great time. I have never been in Berlin, even if I have travelled to Germany a couple of times... Thanks for sharing those great photos. :)

And... visit the latest entry of my blog; I awarded you and I hope you will enjoy it. :)

http://faerydae-bookofshadows.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-first-award.html