Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rainy day today

It's so nice to see that so many people have already been looking at my blog. I will try to change stuff every now and then so you can come back and enjoy my site again.:o)
Today it is raining again and it is a very nice time to be indoors and make lots of FBs. I will add some pictures later on from some of those.
Yesterday Frode and I played a video game on our PS3. It's an old one called Dark Alliance and is made for PS2. The graphics aren't the best, but we enjoy being able to play co-operative. A very nice time for us to work together like this, even though it's just a game.
I am a a big fan of TV series so today I decieded to add a list over some of my favorites:
  • Two and a half men
  • CSI Las Vegas
  • CSI Miami
  • Bones
  • Cold Case
  • Buffy - the vampire slayer
  • Charmed
  • Xena - the warrior princess
  • King of Queens
  • 21 Jump Street
  • The OC
  • Knight Rider
  • A- team
  • Airwolf
  • TJ Hooker
  • Fame
  • Full House
  • Fresh Prince of Bel Air
  • The Nanny
  • Friends
  • Prison Break
  • Lost
  • Reba
  • Spin City
  • Blush
  • Beverly Hills 90210 (Our big serie when we were 11-12 y.o.)
  • Paradise Beach (our second biggest serie when we were 11-12 y.o.)
  • Home and away (our third big serie when we were 11-12 y.o.)
  • Days of our lives (also only when i was 13 - 15 years, although I actually watched two episodes yesterday, just for the fun of it)

Those are some of my faves from my childhood till now. Maybe you do remember some others? Please tell me.

No comments: