Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ellen could need some help from you.

Through my pen pal in the US I got this e-mail about a woman researching pen paling. I wrote an e-mail to her and I got a questionaire that I needed to answer on my computer, and send back to her.


If you would like to participate you can write to her at this address:
ellen.ramakers@hotmail.com

"My name is Ellen, I’m 36 and from Belgium. I’m a sociologist and anthropologist. At the moment I am trying to obtain a PhD degree. Therefor I would like to research penpalling. I chose this topic first of all as it is something which not a lot of research has been done about yet and secondly because I am into penpalling myself."

I think it is a very interesting topic and I am glad I am one of the 500 that she can give her exam/ report on. :o)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great subject, in deed! Let us know the final conclusions, ok? :)